We are looking forward to having you back on campus!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Added on 7/8/2020
- We are preparing to house all students who wish to live on campus.
- Returning students will be housed within the accommodations they’ve already selected (townhouse, suite, standard room, etc) and will have either a single or a double room within this accommodation.
- First year students will be housed in doubles in a standard rooms based on their housing preference.
- New incoming transfer students will be housed in double rooms in a variety of accommodations based on their housing preference.
- Access to residential halls and buildings will be restricted to individuals living there.
- Move-in times will be staggered over several days leading up to Welcome Weekend and the first day of classes, to ensure proper social distancing. Students will be able to sign up for their move-in time in the upcoming weeks. Additional details for move-in will be communicated in the upcoming weeks as we finalize plans.
- Students with health concerns will be supported to complete their studies virtually, or to receive accommodations through the medical housing process.
Learn more about the Potsdam, Prepared plan.
The room rates for the 2020-2021 academic year.
(Rates represent an approximately 5% increase. These are subject to change with notice.)
Worried about affording campus living? SUNY Potsdam offers special housing awards to offset the cost of residence life room rates for qualified students. To find out more, visit Financial Aid.
|Room Type||Cost per Sem./Year||Single Rate per Semester/Year ($1250 additional each semester.|
|Standard Double (non-suite), Medical Single, Triple||$4327.50/$8475||$5487.50/$10,975|
|Suite without Bath||$4237.50/$8475||$5487.50/$10,975|
|Suite with Bath||$4425/$8850||$5675/$11,350|
“You have so many opportunities as such a small school. I love it! I can’t imagine myself being anywhere else.”